Corian is non-porous, durable and easy-to-clean. This material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact, making it ideal for home and institutional food service and cosmetic or healthcare related applications. Corian is manufactured as a continuous cast sheet product. The sheets are precut into specific lengths at the plant.
Architectural Plastics can cut, shape or fabricate what you need in any of the many designer colors available.
- Large selections of designer colors and patterns.
- Liquids and stains won’t penetrate Corian.
- Great durability: will sustain knocks, abrasive items and collisions.
- The surface can easily be restored with ordinary cleansers should it become marred or nicked after misuse.
- Corian can be repaired onsite, saving both downtime and aggravation.